|
四哥
上校級會員
   
Hong Kong


Posts 2695 |
Posted - 06.09.2006 : 00:16:28
|
I am interest to buy a cue,around $2000~$2300 if anyone want to sell,plz contact me...61049662 KaLee
我會學著放棄你, 是因為我太愛你...
|
|
|
JK47
隊長級會員
    
Brazil


Posts 5691 |
Posted - 06.09.2006 : 03:46:51
|
Why not consider buying a brand new cue ah if you can afford to pay $2000-$2300.
"No side is better than with side"  |
 |
|
|
四哥
上校級會員
   
Hong Kong


Posts 2695 |
Posted - 06.09.2006 : 09:58:58
|
O~coz i can buy a good cue~
我會學著放棄你, 是因為我太愛你... |
 |
|
|
92
中校級會員
  

Posts 1323 |
Posted - 06.09.2006 : 10:13:17
|
|
My cue only cost 800..........not suitable for you! |
 |
|
|
2109
初青會員

Posts 85 |
Posted - 06.09.2006 : 12:12:47
|
|
how about my cue ar...PB3.....Maple...唔錯架喎. |
 |
|
|
JK47
隊長級會員
    
Brazil


Posts 5691 |
Posted - 06.09.2006 : 15:15:30
|
It seems you are also an expert on Cue wor. (I am not - I am just a beginner). You may exchange information with some experts here.
"No side is better than with side"  |
 |
|
|
2109
初青會員

Posts 85 |
Posted - 06.09.2006 : 16:19:29
|
JK47.....你同kalee講?? 我都唔識架...學緊中 |
 |
|
|
四哥
上校級會員
   
Hong Kong


Posts 2695 |
Posted - 06.09.2006 : 19:44:41
|
i know ar...so i just want to buy a 2nd hand first... if 1st hand,maybe i will buy a custom made... today i also go to 147 to see a JP traditional...um...maybe it will be my new target...
我會學著放棄你, 是因為我太愛你... |
 |
|
|
kobe
初青會員

Posts 173 |
Posted - 06.09.2006 : 21:17:52
|
|
|
|
JK47
隊長級會員
    
Brazil


Posts 5691 |
Posted - 06.09.2006 : 23:47:25
|
講到我同Kalee好似好熟咁.其實Who is Kalee?
quote: Originally posted by 2109
JK47.....你同kalee講?? 我都唔識架...學緊中
"No side is better than with side"  |
 |
|
|
四哥
上校級會員
   
Hong Kong


Posts 2695 |
Posted - 07.09.2006 : 07:59:15
|
I am KaLee... JK47,we also can be a fd ga ma~^^
我會學著放棄你, 是因為我太愛你... |
 |
|
|
JK47
隊長級會員
    
Brazil


Posts 5691 |
Posted - 07.09.2006 : 09:58:18
|
Haha..you are KaLee. I see now.
Of course la.
Once you got your cue, we could play with your new cue. I do not mind being the first one to be beaten with your new cue ah.
quote: Originally posted by 041102
I am KaLee... JK47,we also can be a fd ga ma~^^
我會學著放棄你, 是因為我太愛你...
"No side is better than with side"  |
 |
|
|
kobe
初青會員

Posts 173 |
Posted - 07.09.2006 : 20:33:05
|
|
|