1 United Athle T-Shirt, Polo, Sweatshirt And Jacket 1
s
會員區 | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Private Message's | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Snooker.com.hk 《桌球論壇》
 波友吹水區
 少年賊劫中醫師跌"銀包"被捕 ?!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KCSS
中校級會員

Australia



Posts 1103

Posted - 14.01.2006 :  22:17:35  Show Profile  Send %s1% a Yahoo! MessageKCSS Send KCSS a Private Message  Reply with Quote
一名16歲少年中午持�苳M,打劫旺角一間中醫館,逃走時留下銀包,返回尋找時,被警方拘捕。


該名少年獨自持刀到旺角上海街一間中醫診所扮病人求診,亮刀及沾有天拿水布欲迷暈60歲中醫師打劫,醫師反抗。少年見事逃走,在門口跌下銀包,他不察截的士逃去。

中醫師自行報警,少年折返,尋找銀包,警員剛好到場,將他拘捕


Hahahhahaha!!! what the ......

學海無涯,回頭是岸_____Kei.

B.Hall
上校級會員

Hong Kong



Posts 3471

Posted - 14.01.2006 :  22:46:12  Show Profile Send B.Hall a Private Message  Reply with Quote
笨賊!


B仔老豆
Go to Top of Page

168
初青會員

Hong Kong

Posts 299

Posted - 14.01.2006 :  23:19:56  Show Profile Send 168 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
D D咪無智慧
做賊都唔識

-------------------------
You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw you face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

Edited by - 168 on 14.01.2006 23:20:21
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Jump To: